Cancellations occur prior to move-in. If you wish to cancel your residence application or the Student Residence Agreement, you must cancel through My Housing Portal prior to move-in.

Withdrawals occur after move-in. If you wish to withdraw from residence, please contact the front desk for a Residence Withdrawal Form. You must return it to the front desk within 5 business days of the anticipated departure date.

Cancellations will not be accepted over the phone.

The cancellation policy refers to residence fees and the deposit, which are detailed in Section 2 of the Student Residence Agreement. Section 8 explains the Termination & Cancellation Policy.

  1. If you cancel your application or enrollment at the College, you will also need to cancel your residence application.
  2. Once you have agreed and acknowledged the Student Residence Agreement & RCLS, you are bound by the termination and cancellation policy detailed within it.
  3. If for any reason, the Manager issues a refund to the Resident, the refunded amount may be subject to a cancellation fee.

These Student Residence Agreement (SRA) can be found under Documents.

If you have any questions about the cancellation policy please email us or give us a call.